Friday 10 August 2012

Fashion Inspiration- What Olivia Did...







So, you must be starting to realise my obsession with fashion blogs! I don't know why I like them, I guess I just love reading about people's lives!

Todays inspiration comes from What Olivia Did, I am currently loving her style- both vintage and rock at the same time (a look I love, however, I think pulling off the rock look would make me fail massively, with my natural blond hair, pale skin, big blue eyes, and full face!). Not only that, she labels her posts with lots of song lyrics, including some from Arctic Monkeys, Miles Kane, and the Last Shadow Puppets! Fashion + Alex Turner song lyrics= me likey!

Have an awesome weekend, hopefully with more sleep and rest than I will be getting! xx


2 comments:

  1. she is amazing, i love her looks!
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are amazing looks!
    Um, sure, so exciting- I don't have any followers (nor do I follow anyone!), I will attempt to do so right now!
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete