Thursday 16 August 2012

Fashion Is A Playground













Today's style inspiration comes from yet another style blog (sorry, I'm just loving 'stalking' other people at the moment haha). This one is from French blogger, Aurelia from Fashion is a Playground. Not only are the photo set in France (making them a million times better than any other fashion bloogers photos) but I find her what appears to be Alexa Chung inspired looks to be amazing, with the right combination of preppy, vintage, rocker and tomboy. 
I really love the salmon coloured jeans!

Hope your week has been swell- the weather here in Adelaide has been horrible the past couple of days, and with no Olympics or Masterchef Australia all I have to do is homework! Well at, least it's getting done, I suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment