Thursday 5 January 2012

See You Soon!

I am going to be out of the blog-o-sphere for a little while to spend time with my family at the beach. As much as I would like to get into blogging again, I am going to use this time out to think about my blog, future posts, and what direction I want to go in (and how much of myself I will reveal- SCARY!). I am going to try and work hard to get this blog out there (more than one view a day would be lovely hehe)- so I would love to hear some hints and tips if you would like to share!
See you soon x

2 comments:

  1. That's why I was with my blog awhile ago! Take some time, it'll do you good :)

    http://ilookgood.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice Justin! The break was short but definitely worthwhile as I feel refreshed to start blogging again :)

      Delete